Used after either a Harley Hard Wax or Harley Strip Wax to finish the conditioning treatment of the skin.
An essential step for a Harley Hard Waxing and Harley Strip Waxing treatments.
The purpose of the Harley After-Wax Soothing Gel is to soothe the skin once the wax treatment is complete. The Harley After-Wax Soothing Gel is used after either a Harley Hard Wax or Harley Strip Wax to finish the conditioning treatment of the skin. It is an essential step for a Harley Hard Wax and Harley Strip Wax treatments. The soothing gel reduces skin irritation, redness and the possibility of any in-growing hairs.
- Aloe Vera is a cactus plant that belongs to the Liliaceae family. It grows in dry climates such as those found in parts of Africa and India and has been used medicinally for centuries.
- Aloe Vera contains powerful antioxidants which belong to a large family of substances known as polyphenols. The polyphenols, when combined with several other compounds found in Aloe Vera can help slow down the growth of specific bacteria’s which could cause infections after waxing treatments.
- Aloe Vera also serves as a well-known treatment for sores and burns which is why it would be beneficial as an After-Wax treatment in order to soothe and minimize skin irritation and redness. This is what makes it an ideal treatment for those with extra sensitive skin.
- Aloe moisturizes the skin without leaving a greasy residue which makes it perfect for after-wax as it leaves the skin cool. Aloe is also used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as Psoriasis, Acne and Eczema.
- Aloe Vera gel contains two very important hormones named Auxin and Gibberellins. These hormones provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties which reduce skin inflammation. The Giberellin acts as a growth hormone which stimulates the growth of new cells. It allows the skin to heal quickly and naturally with reduced scarring.
- Pump Included
Read more about our Harley Aloe Vera After Care Soothing Gel