A hybrid wax that provides all the comforts and easy application of a traditional hard wax coupled with the thin “spread-ability” of a soft Wax.
This technologically advance wax is fantastic for all intimate waxing from facial waxing to Brazilians making it a must have for any professional salon or spa.
What makes the Harley Film Wax unique?
- A micromica pearlized liposoluble wax, extremely delicate and ideal for sensitive skin, with a chamomile aroma.
- Its performance is top-notch. With the strength and pliability of a Harley Hard Wax, it is able to remove hairs as short as 1mm, eliminating the need to tweeze. It is a technologically advanced wax and can be heated faster at a lower melting temperature.
- It can be applied very thin, as you would with a Soft Wax, and doesn’t require any strips when removing the wax.
- This makes it a very economical wax and provides for simplistic waxing treatment that will ensure devoted clients.
- As with all Harley Wax products, it has been manufactured according to high standards in the UK. Only the finest natural ingredients are used.
- The Harley Azulene Film Wax contains special natural polymers to give it strength, flexibility, and elasticity.
Where Can it be used?
This product can be used for both male & female clients.
Facial - Brow, lip, chin, beard, nose, and ear
Body - Underarm, bikini, Brazilians, legs, arms, chest, and backs.
Instructions for Use:
Place wax into a wax heater at a low heat setting, occasionally stir the wax while slowly turning up the wax heater until you have a soft honey-like consistency. Test the wax on the inside of your wrist to ensure it is at a comfortable temperature. Then prepare the skin by using Harley Cleanser & Toner.
Next, apply a thin layer of Harley Pre-Wax Oil with a cotton pad. Load your spatula and deposit the wax onto the skin then quickly spread
the wax in the direction of the hair growth.
Once the wax has cooled and become slightly firm and not tacky, flick up a tab. Gripping the tab with one hand and firmly holding the skin with the other, remove the wax in the opposite direction of the hair growth in one quick motion and immediately apply firm pressure with your hand to soothe and reduce redness. After treatment, tweeze away any stubborn hairs and apply Harley After Wax Oil or Harley Wax Aloe Gel to reduce redness and soothe the skin.
It is essential that you use this product with our “Harley Pre-Waxing Oil” and “Harley After Care Oil” to ensure maximum results and client comfort.
Get some more tips on how to use our Film Wax Most Effectively